Returns may be credited if returned within 7 days of purchase in its original condition. There is a £5 handling charge for each item returned. Postage costs are non refundable.
Products purchased outside the preceding 7 days will be issued partial credit or will be returned to you at our discretion. Earrings, body jewellery, non-catalogue items, special orders and personalised jewellery are non returnable.
All returns must be accompanied by a copy of the invoice and each style item bagged with Dan's code and the weight. Failure to comply with these requirements may result in an additional handling charge.
In the following circumstances you will also not receive a full credit:
11. You did not purchase this product from Dan Jewellers Ltd. It will be returned to you with an invoice for £10 S&H.
2. You changed your mind or your customer failed to purchase the product. Product was purchased within preceding seven days and is in a re-saleable condition. You will be issued with partial credit less a £5 handling charge.
3. You are a retail jeweller and have purchased this product from Dan Jewellers Ltd over 12 months ago. You will be issued with partial credit less a £5 handling charge.
4. We determine that product has been damaged whilst in your or your customer's care. You will be issued with partial credit less a £5 handling charge.
5. The product has been subjected to extraordinary wear in areas other than where the fault has occurred, (e.g., a dented bangle whose tongue has failed.) You will be issued with partial credit less a £5 handling charge.
6. It is an earring or a body jewellery item that has been worn. (Wearing such an item constitutes acceptance under the Sale of Goods Act 1979, as amended in 1994, and limits remedies available to buyer. We suggest that consumers be asked to thoroughly check products, without wearing them, before "accepting" them.). You will be issued with partial credit less a £5 handling charge.
Note that our returns policy exceeds the statutory requirement as defined by the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended 1994.) Your business may also choose to adopt policies that exceed the statutory requirement for commercial reasons. For instance, you may choose to offer a full refund to your customers for whatever reason at any time. However, we cannot be expected to cover you for all losses incurred by maintaining such a policy.
7. If a ring has been sized, any warranties will automatically be invalidated. Damaged rings returned after being sized will be returned, accompanied with an invoice to cover our overheads and postage.
*partial credits are at scrap value or less.
** £5 handling charge (excluding VAT)
For Damaged goods:
We at Dan Jewellers do take out the necessary steps to ensure that you receive your goods in perfect condition and all items are checked before they are dispatched to our customers.
In the event that an item returned is damaged please notify us by fax or e-mail us within 3 days. If you have not notified us within 3 days our standard returns policy will be adhered to.
Any goods damaged due to manufactures fault will be repaired or replaced if returned to us within one year of purchase. We cannot be held responsible for customer damaged.
You will need to complete our returns form. You can download it here: